Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Ramblings

Sydney says the funniest things.  I wanted to document a few so I don't forget:
  • She is wearing her cowboy hat (see previous post) and is pointing at it telling the cat "see my hat is pretty huh."
  • She was trying to get her water off the counter and kept saying "dangit dangit."  Gotta watch our mouths, even when we think we are being good.  You can never be sure what those little's will repeat. 
  • When she was being watched by my parents, my mom corrected her on something.  Her response was, "Go to your room grandma."
  • She is starting to go against bows...rebellion can set in at an early age I guess. 
  • I corrected her one evening and her response was to correct her younger cousin.  The problem was, her younger cousin wasn't over. 
I'm sure I'll find more to add.  She is so stinkin funny and I'm sure lucky to have her.  Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment