Thursday, October 27, 2011
Off
I'm off. I don't want this to be a complaint session but I need to use this as an outlet. I'm off and I don't know how to fix it. I know something in my life needs to change and I'm just not sure where to go. It's like this...I know what I need to do...I'm just afraid to do it. I'm 2 hours away from heading to work. My heart is racing, my hands are shaking, and I'm stressed. My house is a mess, my child has watched way to much TV, and all I can do is think about my stress. My work has over taken me. It's become a detractor from every aspect of my life. It's created misery and tears because I have allowed it to do that. I know what my MOST important job is. I know that God will provide for my family and that I don't need to worry when I have him. How do I convince others what I know in my heart is correct.
Labels:
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment