This week, well I should say this entire year has been challenging. Where to go, what to do next...it's tough to decipher what is right some times. I read something recently that I found inspiring. It talked about being content. I don't know about you but I struggle with being content. I struggle with not wanting whats next. Right now for instance, I'd love for my daughter to be potty trained. Any one with me on that? She's almost three and just doesn't want to do it. I'd also love to be able to leave my job and work from home. My job is extremely stressful and my heart, well my heart just isn't in it any more. I'd also love for my little girl to be able to be a big sister. Is all of this in the cards for us? What does God really want for my family? I think that letting go and asking that question is important.
I want so badly to know whats next. Well maybe, just maybe I'm not supposed to know that. Maybe just maybe what's right now is important. If I trust, the desires of my heart will be given to me. Keeping that as the forefront of my thoughts will allow me to be the best I can be right now.
My husband is gone doing school work all day. Here is what My day will consist of:
My Husband did a re-vamp of my work area, how lucky am I?
Then there is the little girl that doesn't like to look at the camera...
Then there is the kitty that ruins our stuff but I'll be honest...I really do like him.
:Happy Sunday Everyone...Hope you can enjoy where your at!
I LOVE your craft wall!! That is so cool! I want one!!!
ReplyDeleteDigger ~xoxo~
http://digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com